True: My Existence

It is True

I know that
My life is designed for a
Purpose
I know that
Every unique part of me 
is united to all humanity
I know that my 
Purpose in life
will produce great things
in this world.


God has made us what we are, and in our union with Christ Jesus he has created us for a life of good deeds, which he has already prepared for us to do.
- Christianity Ephesians 2:10 Good News Translation (GNT)
Posted/Written By Chris Caldwell: Affirmation Speaker at In The G.A.P.
phone: 218-234-231
web: www.caldwellchris.com
twitter: @gayaffirmation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chris Caldwell

Group Retreats

Join us for our Hawaiian retreats, of fun and renewal, on the beautiful island of Oahu.
Click Hawaii Gay Tours to be part of a group.

Affirmation

Affirmation

Facebook