O.U.T: ZACHARY QUINTO



“I have gotten to do amazing work before people knew that I was gay, and I’ve gotten to do amazing work since they’ve known,”

But he is startlingly open about other aspects of his life; after coming out in an interview with New York magazine in 2011, Quinto says he never worried that it would affect his ability to land leading-man roles. “I have gotten to do amazing work before people knew that I was gay, and I’ve gotten to do amazing work since they’ve known,” he says. “And I think the only difference I can really measure is the number of people that have come up to me and told me how much their lives have changed because I did that. So if people want to restrict my opportunities creatively, I don’t want to have anything to do with those people anyway.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chris Caldwell

Group Retreats

Join us for our Hawaiian retreats, of fun and renewal, on the beautiful island of Oahu.
Click Hawaii Gay Tours to be part of a group.

Affirmation

Affirmation

Facebook