Video: All American Boy - Steve Grand

#allamericanboy Music Video

This OUT country star, Steve Grand, has a video that has brought so back so many wonderful memories of my first crush. His name was Chacho, and we were high school buddies. We hit the gym together went to our prom's, each with our own dates. But oh I wanted him so...watch the video and you will see what I mean.

I first learned of this awesome music video from the Just Jared twitter feed @JaredEng. Social networking is so awesome.





“It is all I believe in. It is all I hold dear. We have all longed for someone we can never have… we all have felt that ache for our ‎#allamericanboy.” - Steve Grand



Posted/Written By Chris Caldwell: Affirmation Speaker at In The G.A.P.
phone: 218-234-231
web: www.caldwellchris.com
twitter: @gayaffirmation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chris Caldwell

Group Retreats

Join us for our Hawaiian retreats, of fun and renewal, on the beautiful island of Oahu.
Click Hawaii Gay Tours to be part of a group.

Affirmation

Affirmation

Facebook